[GRASS-dev] Error on a winGRASS installer - With some projections

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Nov 8 10:10:35 EST 2010

Hi

this is "almost" a follow-up from the messages that me and Helmut
exchanged a couple of weeks ago
(http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2010-November/052549.html ;
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2010-November/052554.html ).
Ok I have successfully created my installer and I trid to run my Python
scripts with the gdalwarp interface and it runs "fine. What I do is:
1- Check image projection system
2- If different from location, I use gdalwarp
3- then run r.in.gdal and import
Ok this runs just fine for UTM zones but, when I tried with EPSG3763
(ETRS89/Portugal TM06), a system that was inserted in PROJ4 in March, it
is not working. I mean, r.in.gdal does not recognizes the system. I
mean, gdalwarp reprojects my image (in this case from LATLON to
EPSG3763) but, when it comes to r.in.gdal reads, that does not happen
and I get the following errror:

In my WinGRASSOSGEO4W compilation it runs just fine and for other
projections (e.g. UTM) it runs just fine. Does anyone as a tip about this?

PS- I created this installer based on osgeo4W and grass6.4. from Early
September and GRASS-Installer.nsi; GRASS-Packager.bat from 2 weeks ago...

Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5601 (20101108) __________

http://www.eset.com