[GRASS-dev] running grass from python

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 16 19:10:25 EDT 2010

We're doing it from Java in my lab. So it should be possible from Python. I can ask the RA who is doing the Java programming about it if you're interested.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)