[GRASS-dev] bilinear and bicubic raster interpolation

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Oct 18 10:06:30 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> > Also, I believe that the off-by-half issue (r43943) affects the 6.x
>> > r.proj, which will need a similar fix (but which will need to be done
>> > manually). r43944 is only applicable to the newer version (r.proj.seg
>> > and 7.0), not the 6.x r.proj.
>>
>> AFAIK we have r.proj.seg everywhere.
>
> Right; in 6.x, raster/r.proj isn't built, and raster/r.proj.seg is
> built as r.proj. In which case, raster/r.proj should probably be
> removed if it isn't going to be fixed.

Of there are no objections, I'll do so.

Perhaps we should also remove the other deprecated modules from 6.4.svn:

[neteler at north grass64]$ ls -1 */*/DEP*
display/d.font.freetype/DEPRECATED
display/d.rast.edit/DEPRECATED
display/d.text/DEPRECATED
display/d.text.freetype/DEPRECATED