[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #377: gis.m/Map Display fails to handle vector layers with multiple databse layers

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 28 10:22:16 EDT 2010

#377: gis.m/Map Display fails to handle vector layers with multiple databse
layers
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ploewe                |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  OSX/Intel             |
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Comment(by mlennert):

 Replying to [comment:7 cmbarton]:
 > Hi,
 >
 > For the record, when I verified the layer problem, I used a special
 version of archsites that I'd modified for testing and teaching. It does
 have information in layer 2.

 Ok. Can you still reproduce the issue, i.e. by following my steps above ?

 When you said
 >d.vect map=archsites at PERMANENT color=0:0:0 lcolor=0:0:0
 fcolor=170:170:170 display=shape >type=point,line,boundary,area
 icon=basic/circle size=5 layer=2 lsize=8 xref=left yref=center >llayer=2
 cat=1-10

 >This displays nothing

 the first thing I would test is v.category archsites at PERMANENT
 option=report, just to make sure that there are cat values 1-10 on that
 layer. Just to be sure we agree: the above line should only show the
 circles, nothing else, or ?

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/377#comment:8>