[GRASS-dev] wxvdigit

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 08:19:49 EDT 2010

How about you explain to us what you want to achieve with your
program? If people here understand what you are trying to do,
they can give you more useful advise.

If all you want is to create some vector objects, you can use
the GRASS C API from within your C++ code. There is a programmer's
manual which you can consult:

http://grass.fbk.eu/devel/index.php#prog

and of course, you have the source code of all GRASS GIS modules,
so you can try to find one that does something similar to what
you want and learn from that.

Ben