[GRASS-dev] wxvdigit

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:23:58 EDT 2010

ok. I am building a grass standalone application. As a part of it I need
vector digitizer. My application is written in C++ and cannot use python for
some other reasons.
i saw the code gui/wxpython/vdigit. that are nice c++ classes.
Can I compile then with wxwidgets(C++) library and use it as a vector
digitizer based on wxwidgets.
There are wxwidgets specific code. so i thought of rewriting
wxpython/gui_modules/vdigit.py
and make a vector digitizer .

Is that possible.?

I need help in creating wxvidgit.so file. Will you please tell the steps to
make vedit library..

--
Rashad