[GRASS-dev] wxvdigit

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:16:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

2010/9/29 Mohammed Rashad <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com>:
> All I need is create an map with one point from a c++ program which is
> linked to _grass6_wxvdigit.so located in
> /usr/local/grass-6.5.svn/etc/wxpython/vdigit.
> How to access the functions of the library using a C++ program run from
> grass shell with all variables set. My program renders a map when run from
> grass shell. Now I want to add

use vedit library as I suggested (take a look at vector/v.edit and
gui/wxpython/vdigit for implementation issues). Also note that vector
digitizer is going to be rewritten from C++ to Python. So don't waste
your time with gui/wxpython/vdigit component.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa