[GRASS-dev] LAST CALL for Google Summer of Code mentors

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 18:41:49 EDT 2011

Hi devs,

In the next 18 hours I will submit GRASS's ranking for the 2011 Google
Summer of Code.

It is a firm requirement that every student be paired with a mentor, and
in addition to that we have a OSGeo self-rule that all projects should have
a backup mentor assigned too. Without that a project can't go ahead.

If you haven't already put your hand up to help mentor a particular project,
now is the time.

Project ideas are: (in alpha order)
  MODIS GUI and processing, r.stream GUI, WMS backdrops, wxNVIZ

the results are gelling well, but looking forward to hearing from
you ASAP if you have an opinion or are willing to help mentor any
of those.

best,
Hamish