[GRASS-dev] LAST CALL for Google Summer of Code mentors

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Apr 17 19:01:31 EDT 2011

If you are interested in becoming a mentor and you are not registered yet,
please register here
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2011
or scroll down on this page
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/osgeo

To see the student applications click on My Dashboard.
In particular, the WMS layer support for WXGUI needs a mentor,

Helena