[GRASS-dev] Major keywords cleanup

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 21 16:58:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have spent some 5+ hours on cleaning up the keywords (coming back from the
Italian gvSIG day where I presented the GRASS-Sextante integration done by
Victor Olaya and Benjamin Ducke).

Current state:
- updated 6.4+6.5 and 7 (different coding structure)
- all binary modules have now at least two keywords
- I analysed existing keywords and hamonized them to achieve major grouping
- I took care to minimize the effect on existing translations

Fine tuning may be necessary of course.

This update should help to easier autogenerate contextual menues at
the wxGUI does as well as Sextante (and others in future).

Cheers
Markus