[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r49533 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/gui/scripts

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:23:44 EST 2011

2011/12/7 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> here are the sum total of the grass6 addons installation:
>
> mv bin/* .
> mv scripts/* .
> rmdir bin/ scripts/
>
> mv man/ docs/
>
>  -- and that's it --
>

> This is not some massive re-ordering, this is making
> g.extension be a tidy citizen and finish its install, as it
> should have been from the start.

how you would call that, mirror reordering?;-) Only one file which is
not touched (moved) is html file.

I simply don't understand why to waste energy with that in GRASS6.
Modify build system accordingly in GRASS7. Your changes in G65 are not
necessary, leads to more complicated `g.extension` code. I spend again
quite a lot of time with that today instead of doing *real* job.
Please move on towards GRASS7. I have nothing more to say.

Martin