[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] compiling WINGrass Python Scripts - ExpatError

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:26:17 EST 2011

On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 13:03:36 +0100
"Johannes Radinger" <JRadinger at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi,
> > Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> escribió:

> > Johannes Radinger wrote:
> >
> > > I tried to run the script now manually with --help
> > > from the command line. For simplicicity I only tried
> > > v.krige.py, a python script that already comes with
> > > the GRASS 6.5 SVN install.
> >
> > v.krige.py isn't a normal Python script; it has its own GUI.
>
> I just meant that it comes already with GRASS so that I can be sure
> that the source of the error is not my own script!

Hi Johannes, list,

as Glynn said, the module is quite different from other GRASS modules,
as it has its own GUI and calls another software (R) in the background.
It was built as a proof of concept, and many details are very
experimental. After integration in core I wasn't able to continue
development with the same pace, but I plan to.

all the best,
Anne
--
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/ghisla/