[GRASS-dev] GRASS extensions/addons mismatch

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:19:20 EST 2011

2011/12/15 Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>:
> OK. Then perhaps I misunderstood the discussion here.

I was speaking about situation when you have more GRASS versions
installed (let's say 6.4.2 and 6.5) and you are installing extension
using `g.extension`. Currently it's installed to the same directory
(if not defined by user). - `.grass6/addons`. That need to be changed,
I suggested `addons<full_version>` in this case GRASS 642 ->
`.grass6/addons642` and GRASS 65 -> `grass6/addons65`.

Martin