[GRASS-dev] GRASS extensions/addons mismatch

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 10:32:21 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/12/25 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:

> try r49907 (G7)
>
> 1) start GRASS
> 2) run `g.gisenv set=ADDON_PATH=~/bin/grass`
> 3) restart GRASS
> 4) GRASS_ADDON_PATH is defined by startup script `env | grep GRASS_ADDON_PATH`
>
> Optionally you can still define GRASS_ADDON_PATH as environmental
> variable manually.

I have backported this mechanism also to devbr6 - r49918.

In this occasion I have also improved wxGUI's 'File->Launch script',
now it checks

1) if file is executable - set permission if desired
2) if dirname is in GRASS_ADDON_PATH - updates GRASS_ADDON_PATH if desired.

Available in G7 and G65.

Martin