[GRASS-dev] GRASS-dev] 6.4.1 blocker bugs?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 2 20:55:25 EST 2011

Martin, the GUI for import it still does not completely work for vector data:

- I can select shp file now but, as Michael pointed out, I cannot define its new name
- If I select directory, nothing shows up in the list of OGR layers and Import button is greyed out
- If I click File button again, I cannot select the shp file (as before)
- Import under command dialog works

The raster import worked except for the issues mentioned by Michael.

Helena