[GRASS-dev] compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library.

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Feb 12 14:12:30 EST 2011

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Helmut Kudrnovsky"
>>On Sat, 12. Feb 2011 at 19:05:31 +0100, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:
>>> c:/OSGeo4W/include/io.h:41: error: redefinition of typedef 'intptr_t'
>>
>>Where is that io.h from?   I don't have one - so it's probably not from
>>osgeo4w.
>
>no idea?

I remember now. in http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows
there is:

6. Download the MinGW packages:
[...]
* mingw-runtime from [ here]

io.h is from the mingw-runtime which I have installed about 2 years ago.
I haven't had any problems in compiling wingrass before by this issue.

best regards
Helmut