[GRASS-dev] compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Feb 20 15:26:39 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

On Sun, 20. Feb 2011 at 21:02:42 +0100, Martin Landa wrote:
> I agree that some changes need to be fixed/reverted. Anyway 80% of
> changes are relevant, so I do not feel that it should be reverted all.
> The winGRASS packaging is broken for more then 10 days, I don't think
> that this commit made situation worse than it is now. Unfortunately I
> will have time for it on Tuesday not earlier.

The configure.in part was actually wrong - shouldn't have gone into the diff.

I tried to fix configure manually to use the library geos-config reports and
removed configure's hardwired assumption that it's always called geos_c - it's
called geos_c_i on Windows (at least in the VC build).

So that still needs to be fixed in configure.in...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden