[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r44977 - in grass/trunk: gui/wxpython/xml imagery imagery/i.evapo.PT

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:35:08 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/1/12 Yann Chemin <yann.chemin at gmail.com>:
> yeah no problem to move to small caps, initial reason was that it was
> Family names abbreviation...
>
> +1 to avoid them too

please do.

Other issue, probably there should be discussion about new modules -
if to add them to trunk or leave them in addons. My personal
experience is that most of users (students at my courses) are confused
by number or GRASS modules. I really like idea of toolboxes which
presented Jarek some time ago [1]. Trunk should contain only core
modules from this perspective.

Martin

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2010-April/050210.html