[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r44977 - in grass/trunk: gui/wxpython/xml imagery imagery/i.evapo.PT

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:41:12 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

(Thx, did not read that one yet, so did now)

I would tend to agree with Jarek too.

The use of Module keywords should facilitate the three layers
mentioned, and maybe special keywords like "core", "toolbox",
"experimental" could permit three levels of compilation of GRASS GIS
(Basic, Advanced, Dev).

Yann

--
Yann Chemin