[GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #5 wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Fri Jul 1 15:59:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

1) What do I have completed this week?

I tried to fix visualization of light model and fringe which didn't work properly on certain computers (not just Mac).
I made myself familiar with nviz_cmd, fixed a few bugs there (mostly concerning multiple maps) and I added cutting planes.
WxNviz is now able to generate command for nviz_cmd based on current state (light, view, maps ...) by clicking on the icon in wxnviz toolbar, command is then written to command output tab.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I'll try to add support of decorations (scalebar, ...). Then I'll test volumes and fix the bugs.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No

Anna