[GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #2 wxNviz

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jun 10 08:48:40 EDT 2011

On 10/06/11 14:02, Anna Kratochvílová wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1) What do I have completed this week?
>
> I changed the layout of view page. I added cutting planes functionality, I'm considering
> changing the XY control, but I'm not sure how it should look like yet.

Thank you for the great work. I just updated my source and reompiled and
trying to launch 3d view immediately crashes the entire GUI, without any
error message on the console. I tried with export WX_DEBUG=5, but still
not message. Any hints how I could debug this to get some idea why this
is happening ?

Moritz