[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1357: v.net.salesman and forward/backward movement cost

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed May 11 04:51:42 EDT 2011

#1357: v.net.salesman and forward/backward movement cost
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  lluis                                                                             |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  enhancement                                                                       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-64                                                                            |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment(by mlennert):

 Replying to [comment:3 Lluis]:
 > Thanks a lot for your work and effort, Moritz!

 Markus did the work, I just did the testing, so I think the thanks should
 go to him. ;-)

 I think this should be backported at least to grass6dev.

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1357#comment:4>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>