[GRASS-dev] Re: i.landsat.toar|acca

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 14 04:05:28 EDT 2011

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2010/11/7 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>:
>> I would like to suggest to include modules i.landsat.toar and
>> i.landsat.acca into GRASS 6.4.1 and GRASS 6.5. These modules are
>> already in GRASS 7.

I tried both modules successfully and updated the documentation.
So +1 also from me.

If there are no objections, I start to add them to GRASS 6.5 first.

> BTW, after adding these module to GRASS 6.5 and GRASS 6.4 what to do
> with the code from grass-addons? To remove the modules from
> grass-addons or to maintain all modules (GRASS 7, 6.5, 6.4 and
> addons)?

After adding these module to GRASS 6.5 and GRASS 6.4 let's drop it
from grass-addons, just leaving a README.txt therein indicating that
the modules are in main GRASS now.

Markus