[GRASS-dev] News - GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2011 in Prague, CZ

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 14 02:45:19 EDT 2011

The GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2011 is close now and
preparations are going on at high pace. Details are at:
  http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2011

We are happy to announce that participants may request a
partial travel grant which will be distributed by percentage of
the declared travel costs. For this we'll use the remaining
budget after having paid the costs for food and likewise.

Please remember:
 You are invited to support an upcoming event to make
 GRASS even better. You may donate any amount at

   http://grass.osgeo.org/donation.php

Best regards,
Markus Neteler
GRASS GIS PSC Chair