[GRASS-dev] problem with rendering in wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Tue May 24 04:27:42 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have following problem in GRASS wxNviz: after changes in viewing position the surface doesn't render in full resolution and some part of it is not rendered at all, I had to move mouse over the displayed surface. The problem is probably connected with another one, when I click on erase button, surface renders in full resolution, then the next click on erase button erases the display.
I tried to change the function gsd_flush so that it calls glFinish instead of glFlush and it helped, but I'm not sure if it doesn't affect anything else and if this is the best solution because I have no experience with openGL.

I haven't noticed that anyone has the same problem. I have Ubuntu 10.04, DELL Inspiron and this behaviour occurs in GRASS 6.5 and 7. I don't know if some other information could be relevant.

Thank you
Anna Kratochvilova