[GRASS-dev] wxGUI: new packages layout

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:36:17 EST 2011

I think this is a good idea. The only thing is that the proposed directory structure seems a bit over-complicated. To actually make a change, fix a bug, or add a new feature, it is necessary to alter code in several different modules because of the complex links across different python modules. From the point of view of navigating this to access different modules, perhaps the number of subdirectories could be reduced somewhat to make this easier.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)