[GRASS-dev] compiling error in db.select

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 18:10:53 EST 2011

Michael wrote:
> I just did an update and tried to compile trunk.
> I got an error in db.select. Note that I did a
> make distclean followed by an svn up before
> configuring and compiling.
> main.c: In function ‘main’:main.c:56: error:
> ‘ERROR’ undeclared (first use in this
> function)

probably due to r49183 "move prototypes from include/
to include/defs". Some fixes have been trickling in
since, so try, try, again.. (+distclean)

Hamish

ps- please please let there be some communication,
proposal, justification, and discussion before
unilateral decisions to make major changes to the
code base.. There's a good chance I missed it,
but this reordering is totally out of the blue for
me. even a simple heads-up .thanks