[GRASS-dev] Re: wxnviz in 65, some clarification

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 27 10:38:44 EST 2011

I can test next week when I'm back at the office. I am trying to only compile with SnowLeopard at the moment so as to not confuse testing with any Lion issues.

Also, is trunk up and usable again?

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad