[GRASS-dev] t*. modules

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 20 20:28:54 EDT 2011

yes, this needs to be discussed.

My first reaction was let us keep just one letter but after thinking about Soeren's argument,
and checking the current names  t., tr., tv., as Soeren suggests makes better sense,
especially given that we already have db.* and ps.* commands.

Are there any other suggestions how to handle this?

The best is to look here at the first set of commands
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/temporal
For example we have
t.list type=rast
tr.list input=myrasterseries
How would these be handled using a different naming convention?

Helena