[GRASS-dev] t*. modules

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:38:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/10/20 Sören Gebbert <soerengebbert at googlemail.com>:
> So i would like to keep t.*, tr.*, tv.* and tr3.* as prefix to simply
> identify the new datatypes, extending the common r.*, v.* and r3.*
> prefixes with a "t".

historically there are prefixes like g., r., v. or r3. From this point
of view it would be good to keep spatio-temporal functionality under
one prefix. It's just introducing to many new prefix compared to the
number of existing prefixes. Just my personal opinion. I would like to
open discussion to avoid renaming of modules later in the future. We
need to make decision in early stage of development.

Martin