[GRASS-dev] 3 students accepted for OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2012

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:01:43 EDT 2012

Hello all, and sorry for cross-posting,

let me welcome our 3 students accepted for Google Summer of Code 2012:

- Pietro Zambelli, mentored by Sören Gebbert, on the project "Python
  high level map interaction for GRASS GIS"
- Stepan Turek, mentored by Martin Landa, on "GRASS GIS WxGui front
  end for vector analysis modules"
- Eric Momsen, mentored by Markus Metz, on "Image Segmentation in GRASS
  GIS "

I look forward to see them actively interact with the community and
get into grips with development tools.

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/projects/list/google/gsoc2012 --
filter by Project title == GRASS

Happy hacking!