[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1616: WXGUI selecting to render a map and map selection bind to same event in layer manager

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 25 12:00:48 PDT 2012

#1616: WXGUI selecting to render a map and map selection bind to same event in
layer manager
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marisn       |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------

Comment(by annakrat):

 There are more problems. One of them is that layer selection and changing
 checkbox state should be independent which was not working properly. This
 issue should be fixed in r52913 (grass 7). Please could you test it works
 also on Windows? I can then backport it.

 Other issue is related more to wxPython/wxWidgets. When you click outside
 the layer name it triggers the change of checkbox state. This behaviour is
 the same like in wxPython demo. I am not sure if there is some workaround
 for this.

 Anna

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1616#comment:1>