[GRASS-dev] Standalone GUI modules: Makefile

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed Dec 5 01:29:56 PST 2012

Martin Landa wrote:

> > Placing the pattern rule for g.gui.%.tmp.html before Html.make is
> > included should avoid the issue.
>
> thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately placing Html.make after
> `g.gui.%.tmp.html` doesn't seems to help.

The attached version works for me with make 3.82. I don't have 3.81 to
test with, but I would have thought that there would be some
formulation which results in g.gui.%.tmp.html being preferred over
%.tmp.html.

If there isn't, the common definitions (htmldesc, IMGSRC, IMGDST) and
pattern rules ($(HTMLDIR)/%.png, $(HTMLDIR)/%.jpg) should be moved to
a separate file which can then be included from both Html.make and
GuiScript.make.