[GRASS-dev] wxGUI Raster Digitizer

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:35:43 PST 2012

Hi Markus,

     From your screenshot What I understand is you loaded a raster map but
did not created or selected the map to be saved. Output map seems to be
empy. I had updated svn for check if map is available. Now wx.rdigit shows
error message if no map is selected

Also All your Observations are considered and module is modified accordingly

Please update source and try again.

PS: There is a feature not implemented in it which asks for category id and
num for each digitized object created. I will implement it after current
testing. Because there are some discussion regarding no need for a
digitizer since the same can be acheived from v.digit and v.to.rast

--
Regards,
   Rashad