[GRASS-dev] Updating colorrules.py

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:59:45 PST 2012

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Anna Kratochvílová
<kratochanna at gmail.com>wrote:

> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Mohammed Rashad
> > <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> updated the patch. PFA
>
> I've tested it on Ubuntu 12.04 (running in virtaul machine) with
> wxPython 2.8.12.1 and there are some bugs. I've attached a screenshot.
>
>  As you can see I have a problem with strange background of
> checkboxes. I tried wxPython demo and this problem is there too so
> probably we cannot do much about it. Do you have the same problem or
> it's just me?

Same happens for me. But sometimes only !. see the screenshot

> Then, when you change the color table (above the rules, there is 'Load
> color table'; e.g. from rainbow to aspect) the original numbers in the
> list ctrl are still there below the new ones.
>
> I also had sometimes problems to uncheck the items but I am not sure
> under which conditions (maybe after changing colortable).

Fixed in the new version

> In the beginning when there is no map loaded there are the two
> original wx.TextCtrl widgtes
>
> Have you tried to avoid the dialog for setting values? Ideally, user
> could edit the rule's value directly in the listctrl and click (or

double click) on the color would launch the wx color dialog.

> I sincerly tried a lot for this but ultimatelistctrl has no such provision
or there is  a bug in my version

> I think that this solution with ultimatelistctrl looks much better
> than the original, however we must first make it work properly.
>
> Anna

PFA colorrules.py. If things are looking good. I will provide a patch

--
Regards,
   Rashad