[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1562: Introduction of spatial and temporal vertical units for raster3d maps and r3.support

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 6 09:40:26 EST 2012

#1562: Introduction of spatial and temporal vertical units for raster3d maps and
r3.support
  Reporter:  huhabla      |       Owner:  huhabla
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Raster3D     |     Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:  fixed        |    Keywords:  r3.support
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by hamish):

 * cc: grass-dev@… (added)

Comment:

 Replying to comment [comment:9]:

 Hi,

 if you take ownership of a ticket you have to manually add the grass-dev
 mailing list the cc field, or else no one gets to see this long discussion
 is happening at all.

 I've some minor comments/changes to request which I'll post in the coming
 days. First and shortest is that we should break the long held two-dot
 rule (for these modules) and name them like t.r3.*.*.
 That is much less-bad than introducing many new top level abbreviations
 for module which essentially have a common root.

 thanks,
 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1562#comment:10>