[GRASS-dev] release announcement preparations

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 21:35:37 EST 2012

Hamish

I read all of the documents listed below and they look good, I don't see anything that needs to be changed,
except maybe for the ChangeLog which seems to be a gz file (which my Mac just downloads as a file that cannot be opened,
but it has a text with error message in it) - should it be a link?

Helena