[GRASS-dev] GRASS and Paraview

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:48:52 EST 2012

Thanks Markus,

But I don't quite understand how the bridge works. Do you run it from GRASS or ParaView, both or neither (i.e., from the terminal outside either program)?

Also, I assume it must be compiled. Do you (or someone) know if it has been compiled for Windows and Mac as well as Linux?

Cheers
Michael
C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
University Consortium for Atmospheric Research
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University