[GRASS-dev] GRASS Web site: compilation errors for G7

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 14 14:46:12 EST 2012

Hi,

I fixed most on grass.osgeo.org to get the programmer's manual back (done)
and the binaries (almost done).

These ones I cannot fix:

Started compilation: Tue Feb 14 11:35:21 PST 2012
--
Errors in:
/home/neteler/grass7_svn_head_bin_snapshot/trunk/gui/wxpython
--
In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run 'make'.
If you get multiple errors, you need to deal with them in the order they
appear in the error log. If you get an error building a library, you will
also get errors from anything which uses the library.
--
Finished compilation: Tue Feb 14 11:41:43 PST 2012
make: *** [default] Error 1

* gui/wxpython: compiles at 2nd attempt (known issue)
* man: Indeed, also in my local compilation I don't have a man/ directory,
  to be removed from the tar command?

Markus