[GRASS-dev] possible bug - more coordination needed

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 17 07:11:16 EST 2012

Hi all.
All py grass commands in QGIS stopped working a while ago:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4667
now we are fixing them from the QGIS side, but apparently this is due to a change in
behaviour from the GRASS side.
We at Faunalia are ready to invest to keep the plugin working, and will greatly
appreciate if someone from the GRASS side could let us know when something
potentially harmful for it is done, so we can fix it sooner.
In general, a better coordination between the two projects is necessary, if we want
to keep the plugin working over the long term.
Thanks in advance.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia