[GRASS-dev] Weekly report #6 - GRASS v.net front end

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 1 10:11:32 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am sorry to be late with my report. I wanted to wait for committing my
changes into trunk (testing have taken me little bit more time than I
expected) and report finally some real work, not just words as in
previous reports.

1) What do I have completed this week?

Mostly I tested and tuned the changes, which were committed today ([1],
[2], [3]).
More info about commited work can be found at [4].

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

I am going to work on integration of v.net.path module to front end and
also to work further on GCP Manager which shares lot of functionality
with //the front end.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

No.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/52255