[GRASS-dev] GRASS trac system, join user login

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 5 01:11:35 PDT 2012

> > After login as "jradinger" and check all tickets reported by me ({9} All
> > Tickets Reported by Me – GRASS GIS))
> > I see only three tickets and I am missing eg. following ticket
> > (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1679) which
> > was created by "JRadinger" and isn't displayed in MY tickets....Ok this
> > ticket is already closed but it is still one
> > of my tickets?!
>
> No idea but: I have changed there the  reporter
> from JRadinger to jradinger. This should solve it.

Thank you! Now all tickets are assign to jradinger. I tried to trace the
problem and found out that the login is not case sensitive (I can log in with both names) but the tickets are assigned only to the name used for login. That is strange as there is only one user ID. I am using Safari (on MacOSX) as a browser for http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki.

/Johannes