[GRASS-dev] limits of r.patch

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 00:12:49 PDT 2012

Markus,

Thanks for suggestions,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Margherita Di Leo
> <dileomargherita at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Strange, I just recompiled it with bigtiff support.. how can I check if
> the
> > support is actually active or not?
>
> When you run "configure", it will give you a list of enabled/disabled
> options (prior to compilation). Check there...

I get:

 LIBTIFF support:           internal (BigTIFF=yes)
 LIBGEOTIFF support:        internal

> And be sure that you have only one installation of the GDAL libs
> on your system.

Before compiling gdal I've removed the package coming from red hat.

Yesterday I've tried with:

CACHE="--config GDAL_CACHEMAX 8000 -wm 2000"

Now I don't get any error and the job is moving on somehow, but it is
taking forever so I think I should try to adjust better the parameters...

--
Dr. Margherita Di Leo