[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] please help review osgeo live dvd summary docs

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Jul 25 20:57:04 PDT 2012

Hamish,

thanks for pointing it out - there was a lot of stuff that I did not know  was there,
it should be cleaned up now, please let me know if you still find something
or if there are any problems. Also, I can export the data into some external formats - perhaps shape files
and geotiff? in case somebody would like to use it with other software.

http://courses.ncsu.edu/mea792/common/media/gisdemo.zip

Helena