[GRASS-dev] [SoC] Weekly report 1# + #2 - GRASS v.net front end

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 4 05:38:00 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am sorry. I have posted reports only to SoC mailing list. There are my
two GSoC reports which I have written so far:

Report #2:

1) What do I have completed this week?
GRASS Community Sprint [1] continued through the weekend until the Monday.
Until the end of the event I managed to make interactive inserting of
coordinates from map window to module parameter field workable.
Whole summary of my work at the event can be found at [2].

After Community Sprint I had to spend some time with learning for exam
and dealing with other school stuff.

 From Thursday I have been studying existing code, which can be used for
implementation of dialog for work with v.net.* modules.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I am going to create the dialog for work with v.net.* modules.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No.

[1]http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012
[2]http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012#Stepan_Turek
\

Report #1:

1) What do I have completed this week?

Currently, I take part in GRASS Community Sprint [1]. I discussed my
GSoC project with mentors.

I started implementing feature for interactive inserting of coordinates
from
map window to module parameter field, in order to get familiar with
GRASS WxGUI.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

I am going to finish the feature for interactive inserting coordinates
and continue study WxGUI code.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

So far, no.

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2012