[GRASS-dev] GRASS and sextante

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 4 10:25:16 PDT 2012

Theoretically, it wouldn't be very hard to read the labels
from the mapset in which SEXTANTE is storing the (temporary)
GRASS datasets; they are saved as plain ASCII there.

However, the host GIS for SEXTANTE must then somehow deal
with this additional data in some useful way (e.g. via a
virtual raster attribute table).

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke