[GRASS-dev] Weekly report #3 - GRASS v.net front end

Štěpán Turek stepan.turek at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 8 14:59:02 PDT 2012

Hello,

1) What do I have completed this week?

I have created first draft version of dialog for vector network analysis.
This included modification of existing code to make it re-usable in the dialog.

Some screen shots of the dialog are available at [1].

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

I am going to connect the points list in the dialog with map window in order to user will be able to insert points
from map window to list interactively with mouse and then I would like to start work on integration of v.net.path module into
front end.

I am going to discuss with mentors possible improvements of the dialog in order to make vector network analysis
in GRASS as easy as possible.

In second half of next week my code should be available on GRASS AddOns repository.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

No.

[1]
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GSoC_2012_WxGUI_front_end_for_vector_analysis_modules#Roadmap