[GRASS-dev] Problems with v.net.distance

Roberto Marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:12:45 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to use v.net.distance in grass7, which option seem be corrected
respect of teh version of grass65 (alayer, nlayer and consequently costs).

First of all, I noted that the option output is reported two time, but this
can be simply corrected removing line 134 of main.c command. If needed I
can add in the svn.
Secondarly the program stop itself because if I correctly uderstand, the
number of lines not corresponding with the number of nodes.

ERROR: Nodes not available for line 8819

Unfortunately I'm not expert with vector grass libraries so I didn't
understand the problem..

--

I'm using as a test the north carolina dataset and in particular I do the
step of the tutorial of Trento university (

Cheers,
Roberto