[GRASS-dev] "d.rast -h" adds a map layer in wxGUI

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri May 25 07:38:15 PDT 2012

Hi!

In grass_trunk (compiled today), the command "d.rast -h" executed in the
"Command console" tab, within GRASS GIS Layer Manager, adds a "-h" entry in
the "Map layers" tab/list.

Of course no map "-h" does exist. Moreover, it would be nice for the wx-
command-console to automatically translate "-h" to "-help".

Thanks, Nikos

ps- playing a bit around with the latest wxGUI (within from/using
grass_trunk). I wish many of the rich features in the (may I call it) wx-
command-console (?) had been available long ago within the "default" grass-
shell :-/