[GRASS-dev] messages at GRASS 7 startup

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 1 21:16:25 PDT 2012

I just recompiled GRASS 7 today and I'm seeing some new messages at startup. One seems related to a startup issue that someone else recently noted about internationalization.

Here are the startup messages in the terminal (1st and last the ones that might need looking into):

dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/usr/bin/osascript) is code signed with entitlements
Python 2.6.7 found.
Cleaning up temporary files...
Starting GRASS GIS...
Failed to set LC_ALL to None.UTF-8 (unsupported locale setting)

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)